Wanna Be My Co-Blogger?

If You Wanna Be My Co-Blogger,Plz Send Me A Message To hsm-updates@hotmail.com
With These Info:1.Your Name
2.Your Country
3.Do You Have A Blogging Experience?
3.Do You Have A Blog?(if you do,plz send me the link)
4.Your Gender
5.Personnel Info About You(Whatever You Want)
Thanks For Reading:)

Ashley Tisdale-Guilty Pleasure Countdown

Our Next Layout Should Be About:

Friday, March 6, 2009

Zac's Xmas present!


how awakrd is this. Zac's mom put in his stocking for christmas was condomsApparently, after seeing the pictures of Zac and girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens inside an adult store in December, Mom bought him a box of prophylactics.

In an interview in the April edition of Elle magazine, Zac said they were in the store to find costumes (and that the pictures were from Halloween two years earlier), but his mom wasn’t buying it: “My stocking was full of condoms this Christmas. She buys me the economy box.” Okay, then!

Odd gifts or not, Zac said he’s happy she’s in his life: “I’ve always appreciated my mom’s ability to listen to me. Even today I can vent my frustration or share my happiness because she made it clear long ago that she wanted to hear what I had to say. I’m thankful to have had that.”

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online