Wanna Be My Co-Blogger?

If You Wanna Be My Co-Blogger,Plz Send Me A Message To hsm-updates@hotmail.com
With These Info:1.Your Name
2.Your Country
3.Do You Have A Blogging Experience?
3.Do You Have A Blog?(if you do,plz send me the link)
4.Your Gender
5.Personnel Info About You(Whatever You Want)
Thanks For Reading:)

Ashley Tisdale-Guilty Pleasure Countdown

Our Next Layout Should Be About:

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Miley Cyrus's Book Singning Date

Miley will be doing some book signings for her new book Miles To Go:
March 5th - Barnes and Noble in New York City555 Fifth Avenue @ 4pmWrist bands will be available @ 6amMarch 7th - The Grove in Los Angeles @ noonWrist bands will be available @ 7pm on March 6th
The book has been released,I hope all of you go and buy it!I am really curious on reading it,but because i live in Asia,it can take about 2 weeks or somethng like that for the book to come to me...But i'm still gonna order ASAP !!
Credit to:just-mileycyrus

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online