Wanna Be My Co-Blogger?

If You Wanna Be My Co-Blogger,Plz Send Me A Message To hsm-updates@hotmail.com
With These Info:1.Your Name
2.Your Country
3.Do You Have A Blogging Experience?
3.Do You Have A Blog?(if you do,plz send me the link)
4.Your Gender
5.Personnel Info About You(Whatever You Want)
Thanks For Reading:)

Ashley Tisdale-Guilty Pleasure Countdown

Our Next Layout Should Be About:

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Miley Cyrus In The White House?

Miley Cyrus is headed to the White House.
The singer, 16, has been invited to screen her upcoming flick, Hannah Montana: The Movie, for first daughters Sasha and Malia Obama, The Insider reports.
The Obama girls made the request “when I was doing the inauguration,” said Cyrus, who performed at the Kids’ Inaugural Concert Jan. 19. “They said they want me to come and show them my new movie. I would love it. I’m stoked!”
Cyrus told Usmagazine.com she was also thrilled to be at Sunday’s Grammys, where she performed the Taylor Swift tune “Fifteen” with the country singer.
“Taylor’s my date tonight!” Cyrus told Us on the red carpet.
Added her mother Tish (who also attended Sunday’s show): “I’m so proud of Miley, of course! I’m glad to see her and also Taylor!”

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online