Wanna Be My Co-Blogger?

If You Wanna Be My Co-Blogger,Plz Send Me A Message To hsm-updates@hotmail.com
With These Info:1.Your Name
2.Your Country
3.Do You Have A Blogging Experience?
3.Do You Have A Blog?(if you do,plz send me the link)
4.Your Gender
5.Personnel Info About You(Whatever You Want)
Thanks For Reading:)

Ashley Tisdale-Guilty Pleasure Countdown

Our Next Layout Should Be About:

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Miley heart..


Miley Cyrus opened up about her heart condition (tachycardia) in her autobiography, Miles to Go.

“The type of tachycardia I have isn’t dangerous,” Miley writes. “It won’t hurt me, but it does bother me. There is never a time onstage when I’m not thinking about my heart.”

The non-life-threatening condition makes Miley’s heart rhythm exceed the range of a normal resting heart rate.

Miley also talks about Nick and says that she loves him with everything in her. “I think he is the greatest. I get asked all the time who’s my favorite Jonas. Nick’s my favorite Jonas. I’m happy with our friendship.”

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online