Wanna Be My Co-Blogger?

If You Wanna Be My Co-Blogger,Plz Send Me A Message To hsm-updates@hotmail.com
With These Info:1.Your Name
2.Your Country
3.Do You Have A Blogging Experience?
3.Do You Have A Blog?(if you do,plz send me the link)
4.Your Gender
5.Personnel Info About You(Whatever You Want)
Thanks For Reading:)

Ashley Tisdale-Guilty Pleasure Countdown

Our Next Layout Should Be About:

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Zac's spoof of 'Piano Man'


Zac recently voiced a character for Cartoon Network/Adult Swim’s “Robot Chicken.”

His character is Billy Joel, now a washed-up lounge singer that offs a sailor and “absorbs his story,” turning it into a funny rendition of “Piano Man,” in which we get to hear Zac sing!

Needless to say, the video is not safe for work and probably not appropriate for small kids, either!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

am i a SMALL KID I AM 11 OH YA OH AND UR SOO HOT!

Anonymous said...

oh in my piz for my blog im 4 but im 11 and go to my blog and coment for a little girl PLEAS im not a LOOSER!!

Anonymous said...

and my blog is oh-ya-serena.blogspot.com
HOPE U COM MENBER ITS FOR THE KIDS!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online