Wanna Be My Co-Blogger?

If You Wanna Be My Co-Blogger,Plz Send Me A Message To hsm-updates@hotmail.com
With These Info:1.Your Name
2.Your Country
3.Do You Have A Blogging Experience?
3.Do You Have A Blog?(if you do,plz send me the link)
4.Your Gender
5.Personnel Info About You(Whatever You Want)
Thanks For Reading:)

Ashley Tisdale-Guilty Pleasure Countdown

Our Next Layout Should Be About:

Saturday, January 24, 2009





This is one of the sweetest things I’ve ever seen! I’m so happy Zac did this. I’m sure he made a lot of children a LOT happier. He paid a visit to the Mattel Children’s Hospital on the UCLA campus on Friday (December 19), and visited with a lot of sick kids.
Teaming up with Gifts.com, Zac happily presented gifts, signed autographs and posed alongside fans as he made his hospital rounds to the facility’s patients. Not to mention, he looked gorgeous. I love his jacket (and hair!).
Also, on From A to Zac last night on E! Zac’s former Summerland co-star Lori Loughlin had this to say about his relationship with Vanessa Hudgens: “The fact that he and Vanessa have been together for so long speaks to who he is also as a person. He tends to be that one woman guy and just focus on that; again not a player, not somebody’s who’s taking advantage of this new found fame or I’m sure the many girls that are throwing themselves at him. He seems to very level headed about the whole thing.”
Credit:zac-e.com

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online