Wanna Be My Co-Blogger?

If You Wanna Be My Co-Blogger,Plz Send Me A Message To hsm-updates@hotmail.com
With These Info:1.Your Name
2.Your Country
3.Do You Have A Blogging Experience?
3.Do You Have A Blog?(if you do,plz send me the link)
4.Your Gender
5.Personnel Info About You(Whatever You Want)
Thanks For Reading:)

Ashley Tisdale-Guilty Pleasure Countdown

Our Next Layout Should Be About:

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Selena Gomez To Replace Miley Cyrus??

Selena Gomez to replace Miley Cyrus?
Marc Malkin said that “I’m told Disney executives are so worried about Cyrus’ recent controversies that, more than ever, they want to make Gomez an even bigger star“.
Selena Gomez was born the 22nd July 1992 and is an American actress and singer and is currently starring as Alex Russo on the Disney Channel Original Series, Wizards of Waverly Place.
Selena also has a career as a singer, and has recorded three songs for Walt Disney Records.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that Selena should def replace Miley! Go to my site at bestbuds4ever.weebly.com !!!!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online