Wanna Be My Co-Blogger?

If You Wanna Be My Co-Blogger,Plz Send Me A Message To hsm-updates@hotmail.com
With These Info:1.Your Name
2.Your Country
3.Do You Have A Blogging Experience?
3.Do You Have A Blog?(if you do,plz send me the link)
4.Your Gender
5.Personnel Info About You(Whatever You Want)
Thanks For Reading:)

Ashley Tisdale-Guilty Pleasure Countdown

Our Next Layout Should Be About:

Sunday, January 4, 2009

a Fantastic Christmas and a Great New Year from Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa Hudgens wishes her fans a Fantastic Christmas and a Happy New Year. She’s a little late putting up the video!!!

The High School Musical starlet recently revealed that she likes to dress up and entertain the paparazzi who follow her around. “I have some of the clothes that my character Gabriella wears in the movie in my actual closet. I’d be like, ‘Wow, I have to have that!’ I love fashion. Having paparazzi there is almost an excuse to dress up, but if I’m not in the mood I’ll just go out in sweats and Ugg boots.”

After the jump Vanessa gives a shout out to some fans who sent in a fanbook for her!! She says, “I just want to say thank you guys so much for this book, it’s really sweet. I can’t wait to go through all of it and read it and hope you guys like High School Musical. Bye guys!”

Love
Georgia ox

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online