Wanna Be My Co-Blogger?

If You Wanna Be My Co-Blogger,Plz Send Me A Message To hsm-updates@hotmail.com
With These Info:1.Your Name
2.Your Country
3.Do You Have A Blogging Experience?
3.Do You Have A Blog?(if you do,plz send me the link)
4.Your Gender
5.Personnel Info About You(Whatever You Want)
Thanks For Reading:)

Ashley Tisdale-Guilty Pleasure Countdown

Our Next Layout Should Be About:

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Alyson Reed predicted a great future for the children of HSM

In 2009, Alyson Reed predicts a bright future for the children of HSM. "I really love at all, because I have worked with them," he said. For if you do not remember is the great Alyson Reed remembered Miss Darbus. Zac Efron: "Zac is a major star. And I think that is the row to hoe over, with all the media, and I'm very proud of the way it handles everything. Even while shooting the first High School Musical film, after the second night, I said seriously, "Wait, you're going to be the next Bobby Sherman." You could just smell it since then. Why compare it to Bobby Sherman? Alyson said, "Because It is so nice, people think that may not have to work so hard. But it works, and wants to be good at their craft. It is very interested in being a good actor. And that is just beginning a journey. I am proud that he was focused on more than fame and all that comes along with the performance. He really wants to be good, instead of being known as a personality. "Vanessa Hudgens:" She just lights up, so sweet. Vanessa just inside its luster in the eyes. The poise Vanessa showing their young age is remarkable. She has her feet firmly on the ground. All they do and that is a tribute to all parents. "Corbin Bleu," I love Corbin. He belongs on Broadway. That could take a show. It is kind, funny, charming, a hard worker, very talented. Will be long. "Ashley Tisdale," She's hysterical. I always teases her and say she is' the edge of the school, 'and she is. Embobado it as a border, and a great girl. "Monique Coleman, MOMO, is so focused on the screen. I think she is an incredible piece of metal for Vanessa. And one of the kindest people I know. She is wonderful, she was the first to call to be involved with a charity that is dear to my heart, peace for children. Lucas Grabeel, Lucas is so scary talentoso.Todos are talented and will have great careers, but of all children, I think Lucas is going to be around 50 years. He is so talented. An incredible voice, an incredible dancer. He plays instruments. I say it will be the next Steven Spielberg. He already has two drivers that are expected at this point, has a feature that he wrote and directed, and another that is under development. Many times I was fired from next to him, because he is the kind of a loner. But what happens in your mind that will serve him well in the long run. He is a very intelligent boy. " All these accolades are a great lady who has made in all areas of show business. Alyson Reed was a super-cool music star long before she assumed the role of America's favorite teacher, as Miss Darbus.
Credit:www.simplyxzanessa.blogspot.com/

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online