Wanna Be My Co-Blogger?

If You Wanna Be My Co-Blogger,Plz Send Me A Message To hsm-updates@hotmail.com
With These Info:1.Your Name
2.Your Country
3.Do You Have A Blogging Experience?
3.Do You Have A Blog?(if you do,plz send me the link)
4.Your Gender
5.Personnel Info About You(Whatever You Want)
Thanks For Reading:)

Ashley Tisdale-Guilty Pleasure Countdown

Our Next Layout Should Be About:

Saturday, April 4, 2009

"Pirates 4" and People's "Ask Zac"

People Magazine is giving fans a chance to ask Zac a question that could possibly be answered and featured in an upcoming issue. Head over to People.com to submit a question.Access Hollywood also caught up with Zac last night and asked him a few questions. Check out the full article on msn.com.
Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush caught up with the young star Thursday in Las Vegas, where he received the ShoWest Breakthrough Performer of the Year award. “‘Pirates of the Caribbean,’ there’s some rumored talk that (you’re involved). Is there any advancement?” Bush asked. “I wish I could confirm it was anything but a rumor, but I haven’t heard it,” Efron said. “I wish (it) would happen!” Efron said of possible fourth “Pirates of the Caribbean,” which Johnny Depp is reportedly in talks to star in. “If you guys want to make it happen, I’m here!” As for a sequel to “Hairspray,” Efron said he’s game for that as well. “At this point, they haven’t really talked to us yet, but I know that it’s an idea that they’re developing,” Efron revealed. “And, it sounds like fun… it sounds like a good idea.”
credit:zefron.com

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online