Wanna Be My Co-Blogger?

If You Wanna Be My Co-Blogger,Plz Send Me A Message To hsm-updates@hotmail.com
With These Info:1.Your Name
2.Your Country
3.Do You Have A Blogging Experience?
3.Do You Have A Blog?(if you do,plz send me the link)
4.Your Gender
5.Personnel Info About You(Whatever You Want)
Thanks For Reading:)

Ashley Tisdale-Guilty Pleasure Countdown

Our Next Layout Should Be About:

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Miley Cyrus Premieres ‘Hannah Montana The Movie’

Miley Cyrus is joined by her family, Taylor Swift, Vanessa Williams, Dancing With The StarsShawn Johnson, Demi Lovato, Terry Hatcher and others for the world premiere of Disney’s ‘Hannah Montana The Movie’ in Los Angeles yesterday.
This Saturday, Miley and her former boyfriend, Nick Jonas will team up to record a Disney song for charity called ‘Pass It On’. She says of the media perception of her relationship with Nick:
“We don’t hate each other. We really love each other,” she said. “He’s really cool and I’m happy we’ve been able to stay friends.”
“Everyone thinks that me and the Jonas Brothers have this big feud going on — [but] me and Nick are really close friends now,” she continued. “We talk all the time and he’s one of my best friends.”

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online