Wanna Be My Co-Blogger?

If You Wanna Be My Co-Blogger,Plz Send Me A Message To hsm-updates@hotmail.com
With These Info:1.Your Name
2.Your Country
3.Do You Have A Blogging Experience?
3.Do You Have A Blog?(if you do,plz send me the link)
4.Your Gender
5.Personnel Info About You(Whatever You Want)
Thanks For Reading:)

Ashley Tisdale-Guilty Pleasure Countdown

Our Next Layout Should Be About:

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Best and Worst Dressed at the Country Musica Awards

Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Nicole Kidman were among just some of the stars to attend last night's Country Music Awards. Now the women-the women looked fabulous. I could not find one dress in the bunch that made me aske "What in Ray Charles hell?!?" The men on the other hand, well they were another story entirely. Methinks someone needs to spend some of that god old country dough on a stylist pronto. Anyway, without further ado I give you the best and the worst of the country music awards, along with all the other sharp dressed attendees...See Lots More Pics at Slacker Chic

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online