Wanna Be My Co-Blogger?

If You Wanna Be My Co-Blogger,Plz Send Me A Message To hsm-updates@hotmail.com
With These Info:1.Your Name
2.Your Country
3.Do You Have A Blogging Experience?
3.Do You Have A Blog?(if you do,plz send me the link)
4.Your Gender
5.Personnel Info About You(Whatever You Want)
Thanks For Reading:)

Ashley Tisdale-Guilty Pleasure Countdown

Our Next Layout Should Be About:

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jordin Sparks Talks Upcoming Tour With The Jonas Brothers

Former American Idol Jordin Sparks is set to go on tour with The Jonas Brothers this summer and she’s super excited. Here’s what she told E! Online:
“I am so stoked. What I’ve got confirmed so far are the U.S. tour dates, and it is a pretty long tour. I think it’s close to 50 dates, and they keep adding more. I met them a couple years ago, and they are really great people. We’ve kept in contact and our paths have crossed. I am very excited to go on tour with them. It’ll expose me to a whole bunch of other fans.”
For a complete list of tour dates click here.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online