Wanna Be My Co-Blogger?

If You Wanna Be My Co-Blogger,Plz Send Me A Message To hsm-updates@hotmail.com
With These Info:1.Your Name
2.Your Country
3.Do You Have A Blogging Experience?
3.Do You Have A Blog?(if you do,plz send me the link)
4.Your Gender
5.Personnel Info About You(Whatever You Want)
Thanks For Reading:)

Ashley Tisdale-Guilty Pleasure Countdown

Our Next Layout Should Be About:

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Corbins 20 today!


Wishing a very happy birthday to Corbin Bleu, who turns 20 today!

Corbin gave himself a birthday gift of LASIK eye surgery. The Khanna Institute says that the surgery was painless and Corbin sees better than with his contact lesnes! He says, “The change is extremely dramatic for me because I get to skip a step in the morning and at night. My vision is so much clearer than it used to be.”

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online