Wanna Be My Co-Blogger?

If You Wanna Be My Co-Blogger,Plz Send Me A Message To hsm-updates@hotmail.com
With These Info:1.Your Name
2.Your Country
3.Do You Have A Blogging Experience?
3.Do You Have A Blog?(if you do,plz send me the link)
4.Your Gender
5.Personnel Info About You(Whatever You Want)
Thanks For Reading:)

Ashley Tisdale-Guilty Pleasure Countdown

Our Next Layout Should Be About:

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ashley braves the rain


Ashley Tisdale was spotted out with her mom, Lisa, in Sherman Oaks today. The duo had a long lunch at the Marmalade Cafe before braving the weather!

In a recent interview, Ashley dished on what she preferred to do in High School Musical 3 - dance, sing, or act.

“I’m definitely not a dancer,” Ashley says. “I can move well, but it’s more about the acting and the singing for me. Acting and singing are completely different, so I can’t say which one I love better because I love them both. I love acting because I get to play different characters. But I also love my music because I get to portray me. My fans can get to know me better through my music, which is something I really like.”

As far as the downside to being a successful actress, Ashley says that fame is a downside when it intrudes into your life. “We’re passionate about what we do and we love what we do, so I don’t regret anything – but I can’t stand the paparazzi. They camp outside my house, which is really upsetting. Even if I just pop out for a coffee, they will follow me. I love this industry and I love what I do, so I guess this is just one thing you have to learn to put up with.”

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online