Wanna Be My Co-Blogger?

If You Wanna Be My Co-Blogger,Plz Send Me A Message To hsm-updates@hotmail.com
With These Info:1.Your Name
2.Your Country
3.Do You Have A Blogging Experience?
3.Do You Have A Blog?(if you do,plz send me the link)
4.Your Gender
5.Personnel Info About You(Whatever You Want)
Thanks For Reading:)

Ashley Tisdale-Guilty Pleasure Countdown

Our Next Layout Should Be About:

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bad News!

Sorry to tell you this Co-Bloggers But
I'm reconsidering the team
I'm firing one of you in a week
But this person is not from my choosing
I'll make a poll and the viewers will decide who should
stay and who should get fired
I'm reconsidering the team cuz
there's two ppl who aren't doing anything(I
Don't want to say there names)
and one of them should get fired
BUT If the viewers decided someone who is working
really hard
I'm NOT Firing Him
If you have any questions about this or anything else,plz send me an E-mail
Thank you 4 reading

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online