Wanna Be My Co-Blogger?

If You Wanna Be My Co-Blogger,Plz Send Me A Message To hsm-updates@hotmail.com
With These Info:1.Your Name
2.Your Country
3.Do You Have A Blogging Experience?
3.Do You Have A Blog?(if you do,plz send me the link)
4.Your Gender
5.Personnel Info About You(Whatever You Want)
Thanks For Reading:)

Ashley Tisdale-Guilty Pleasure Countdown

Our Next Layout Should Be About:

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Peter Facinelli talks 'Twilight' at MTV Movie Awards

Television, film, and music stars gathered in Hollywood Sunday night for the 2009 MTV Movie Awards and "The Insider" got all the dish from the celebs on the red carpet!
'Twilight' star Peter Facinelli tells "The Insider"'s Victoria Recano about being a part of a film with such a huge fan following.
"It's pretty fantastic," Peter says. "Crazy phenomenon. I don't think you can ever get used to people screaming. They're screaming with love which is kind of nice."
"High School Musical" star Ashley Tisdale tells "The Insider" who she's excited about seeing at the awards show.
"I'm really excited to see Eminem," Ashley says. "He's performing and I've never seen him perform."
Ashley also reveals that she has joined the masses as a 'Twilight' fan.
"I really like Robert Pattinson but I like him as Edward Cullen," she says. "I like Edward the character so maybe he looks like him tonight!"
Stars of the romantic comedy 'The Proposal' Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock share details about their real life marriage proposals, and "The Insider" also catches up with Elizabeth Reaser, Will Ferrell, Danny McBride, and many more of your favorite stars!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online