Wanna Be My Co-Blogger?

If You Wanna Be My Co-Blogger,Plz Send Me A Message To hsm-updates@hotmail.com
With These Info:1.Your Name
2.Your Country
3.Do You Have A Blogging Experience?
3.Do You Have A Blog?(if you do,plz send me the link)
4.Your Gender
5.Personnel Info About You(Whatever You Want)
Thanks For Reading:)

Ashley Tisdale-Guilty Pleasure Countdown

Our Next Layout Should Be About:

Monday, September 22, 2008

hsm3-official track list

01. Troy Bolton & Gabriella Montez - Now Or Never
02. Troy Bolton & Gabriella Montez - Right Here, Right Now
03. Troy Bolton - Last Chance
04. Sharpay Evans & Ryan Evans - I Want It All
05. Troy Bolton & Gabriella Montez - Can I Have This Dance?
06. High School Musical 3 Cast - A Night To Remember
07. Troy Bolton & Gabriella - Just Want To Be With You
08. Troy Bolton & Chad Danforth - The Boys Are Back
09. Gabriella Montez - Walk Away
10. Ryan Evans & The Rockettes - Scream
11. Troy Bolton & Gabriella Montez - Can I Have This Dance (Reprise)
12. High School Musical 3 Cast - High School Musical
Bonus Tracks:
13. We're All In This Together (Graduation Version) DVD Extra
14. Start Of Something New (Remix)
15. Unknown Song (To Be Announced: Winner Of HSM: Get In The Picture)
16:still there for me

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online